Thursday, November 12, 2009

Here It Is!

As I no longer desire to keep everyone waiting on bated breath, I've decided it's about time I do another blog entry.

After finishing my second draft (if I can rightfully call it that), the realization that I'm almost completely done with my script came to me, and it was the strangest sensation. It's almost a little sad, I feel like I've only just fully grasped the beauty of the writing process. How I regret taking all those long, long, back-aching nights of writing for granted, those moments I just stared blankly at the white screen as the cursor blinked on and off. If that's not living, what is?

Thankfully, I still have a whole lot of writing to do in order for my script to even be considered the minimum proper length. You can bet I am looking forward to hashing those many, many, many pages out!!

On a less sarcastic note, I'm feeling confident about the positive feedback I received on my first draft. Interestingly enough, I'm guessing that the only person that will read this is the person that gave me that feedback and I'm sure my confidence is amusing.

On an even less sarcastic note, I hope everyone is enjoying fall!

1 comment:

  1. Confidence is never a bad thing. I'm hoping it's carrying you through the last few panicked hours of rewriting.

    ReplyDelete